"If we ever are afraid of the future, eternity, or God’s judgment, we can remind ourselves of God’s love. We know that he loves us perfectly (Romans 8:38, 39). We can resolve our fears first by focusing on his immeasurable love for us, and then by allowing him to love others through us. His love will quiet your fears and give you confidence." - Study Bible Commentary on 1 John 4:18

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Concert Tomorrow

Please pray for us tomorrow...

Our benefit concert is tomorrow night.
I am nervous.
I am excited.
I get to play bass in the band ... sing a song that was our theme for our first adoption (that until a few weeks ago I could not even hear without crying) ... and I have get to speak in front of people.

Yes it is exciting and nerve racking, but it is something I am passionate about and I want others to be passionate too.

Please pray that ...
1. People come :)
2. The band rocks it (like we know we can)
3. God gives us the words to speak
4. Lives are impacted (those in the crowd and the children they will touch through adoption or support of those who are adopting or prayers for the orphans)

Now I better go get some sleep!

Blessings,
Mandy

http://perfectloveunafraid.blogspot.com/p/benefit-concert.html

No comments:

Post a Comment